Wednesday, June 01, 2005

LIMF and HIF

I'm good and healthy at the
church and gym.
I stretch before I exercise.
I know each hymn.
I shake hands with the preacher
and I pay my tithe.
I got flax seed in my innards
and hemp outside.
I park a hybrid car outside my
solar home.
I work hard for my employer
and I pay my loans.
No problems. Perfection.
My work is all done.
If it weren't for self-destruction
I would kill someone.

She's bad for me and I like it like that:
low in moral fibre and high in fat.
Balanced in the front by the load in back.
Low in moral fibre and high in fat


Written to fit with "Grindstone" a short, raucous, bass and drums track Bryan sent awhile back. The lyrics work with the tune, plus they'll please our many female fans. Or rather, they'll offend many potential fans who are female. But with collective sales on our most recent album weighing in at three copies, we're not really worried about potential fans.

No comments: